1) Measurements of the CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid?
Base area, small: 2,0m x 2,0m hight: 1,45m
Base area, large: 3,0m x 3,0m hight: 2,0m
Special design on request
2) Materials of the CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid ?
Frame: anodised aluminium; base is embedded with LEDs (light-emitting diodes) covered by a satinated acrylic.
Skin: B1 Textile weave (flame-resistant)
Light: RGBA-LEDs (Red-Green-Blue-Amber – producing a warm yellow/orange tone)
3) What is Amber?
Also known as warm yellow, orange or apricot, the amber diode enriches the color choices for the
CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid.
4) How long does delivery take?
Because each pyramid is handmade to order, it takes on average at least one month to deliver.
5) Where is the CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid produced?
The CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid is produced by hand in Vienna, Austria.
6) How long will it take to set up the CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid?
Two people will need about 45 minutes to set up the pyramid, however a well-practiced team might get it done in less than 30 minutes. Assembly instructions are enclosed.
7) Shipping costs?
The shipping costs are dependant upon the destination and must be calculated individually .
8) Who is responsible for paying import duties?
The recipient at the delivery destination pays all applicable import duties and fees.
9) Are there any recommendations for cleaning the CHORAM Colored Light Pyramid?
The indoor skin may be machine-washed at 30°C or 40°C.
We recommend cleaning the outdoor skin using a natural, organic cleanser (with microorganisms). A bottle is provided with the purchase of an outdoor pyramid.